With a unique blend of form, function, and fun, we strive to improve the everyday. Through our custom organizing services, creative content, media platforms, and consumer products, we provide our community access to an edited lifestyle. As we continue to cultivate a global collective, we remain committed to inspiring the individual.
Spring 2023 Intern - Social
The Home Edit is looking for an intern to work with our social team this Spring semester (March - End of May approximately). Interns will assist the social team with efforts across all social media platforms and support the company's growing presence.
What You Will Do
- Join in brainstorming, creating, and editing content
- Work with the team on various creative projects including strategy, copy writing, posting, and reporting
- Designed to provide interested students with a hands-on industry experience
What We Are Looking For
- Previous Social, Marketing or Agency internships are encouraged, not required as well as communications/marketing/PR related majors
- We are looking for smart, driven interns who are eager to learn more
- Applicants should have keen attention to detail, can-do attitude, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Up to date on all social media trends
- CREATIVE with a strong visual vocabulary
- Ability to shoot and edit video content for Reels and TikTok